Rice bran and germ are the polishings that are removed when brown rice is milled into white rice. Rice has been cultivated in Asia for over 7000 years and has been a traditional food source for many cultures around the world. In milling the rice and removing the hull and the bran, leaving only the white kernel, the best nutrition is thrown away. Although the bran and germ only take up 8% of the kernel, they contain 65% of the nutritional value. A low glycemic, nutrient dense superfood, Rice Bran and Germ contains vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and amino acids. Natural Traditions Rice Bran and Germ has a delicious, naturally sweet and nutty taste that can be added to everything you eat.
Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Key Features and Benefits
• Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
• One 28 gram ¼ cup serving provides 80% Thiamin, 90% Niacin and 90% Vitamin B6
• An excellent source of whole food B & E vitamins
• Unique mechanical stabilization process to ensure optimal nutrient and antioxidant integrity and stability
• No fillers, flavors, additives, preservatives, maltodextrin, artificial colors, sugars or sweeteners added